- Fixed server issue that could disconnect clients if they had a lot of map entities.
- Fixed a case where players/boats would get stuck playing transition ping-pong between two servers, frequently happened with large boats.
- Pinging on an enemy claim flag should show all contesting NPC crew, in addition to players.
- Multiple serious performance optimisations for companies on servers
- Improved Ship position on the minimap so that it updates more smoothly
- Fixed a server crash
- Fixed a server startup crash that would effect modded servers
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from being able to demolish structures
- Fixed an exploit related to structures
- Resolved a server crash
- Fixed Barshot so that it now targets sails and acts a slow through to incapacitating a ship's movement as intended.
- Company Flags will now update properly onto www.playatlas.com
- PvE servers will now automatically kill any character that has not been logged in for 4 weeks. Official Network only.
- PvE servers can now use the homeserver option which disables replication on sleeping/logged off bodies. (Non Default but enabled on Official Network)